cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nikichi
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

grphic card

HP Recommended
hp elite 7300 series mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys need some advice.....

My unit is hp elite 7300 core i3 the issue is i can't install an graphic card everytime i install the screen is on and said

" Press any key to start menu " and same time my keyboard & mouse not working totally no function but if i will now install the card everything is good...

i try the card asus gt 730 ddr3 2gb & zotac gt 630 ddr3 4gb in this 2 card are same thing so i think it's not compatible however my PC are not that bad but why is it not working is there a posible way to fix this problem if there is then what to do.... is anyone can help me this issue..

Thank You

Nikichi ^_^

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation