cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sakcmh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

installations running slow on new prodesk 600 g1, everything else running fine

HP Recommended
prodesk 600 g1
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

We have a new computer that I just installed in one of our offices. I loaded our in house software app, ran updates and installed adobe reader XI. When I try to install any program, the installation runs extremely slow. Opening task manager or resource monitor shows that the computer is not running hard at all. cpu usage is 10-20 percent and memory is at about 50 percent. Everything else is running completely fine, the only thing giving issues is the installation of programs. once they are installed they also run fine. Does anyone have any info on this issue, is it common, any solutions?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation