Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-18-2017 07:53 AM - edited 05-18-2017 08:05 AM
Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the post regarding issues with pulling up a tab from the taskbar. I will be delighted to assist you here.
Splendid description and great observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂
I would require more information to assist you accurately.
- Are you speaking about a browser tab?
- Which browser are you referring to?
- For better clarity, I request you to share a screenshot to assist you better.
- Please let me know the complete model# of the computer and the operating system installed.
For a start please try these steps:
- Please if the maximize radio tab at the upper right corner before the close tab is seen please press that to expand the window. You should be able to make the window a full screen.
- If you are looking to pull the tab up and if it is hidden behind the taskbar, please use an external mouse if it is a notebook. Please left-click anywhere on the top of the tab, Hold down the left mouse button and drag it all the way to the top. It will bring up the tab (window) from the taskbar and then you should be able to drag it all the way to the top.
- Then you could disconnect the mouse and use the touchpad to pull it up or down and resize it also.
- Please check this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/manually-resize-windows-... on how to work with resizing tabs.
Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, please. Please note that I am not overloading you with a lot of troubleshooting steps.
Instead, just like you, I am eager to ensure that the problem gets resolved. So I am providing you with more resources and information at your disposal to deal with the situation better.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee
05-18-2017 09:43 AM
> I know how to do the top and sides but not the bottom.
If you can see the "top-left" corner of the new window, click there, to open a pull-down menu.
Click on "Size".
Once, press the "down-arrow" key on your keyboard.
Repeatedly press the "up-arrow" key on your keyboard, until you see the "bottom" of the window.
Once, press ENTER to commit this "resize" operation.
Now that you can see the bottom, you may use the mouse to select and "drag" the bottom to where you want it.