Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
coxcomputers Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

pci serial port and PCI Simple communication controller drivers for a hp compaq elite 8300 SFF

hp compaq elite 8300 sff
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I reloaded Windows 7 pro 64 bit and now I cannot find the drivers for the PCI Serial Port and PCI Simple Communications Controller.   Can some one help me?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
99217 13580 20935
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

pci serial port and PCI Simple communication controller drivers for a hp compaq elite 8300 SFF

Hi:

I believe that you need this driver...It should install both devices.  Seems to be missing from all HP support pages for various models.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22093/Intel-ME-8-Intel-Management-Engine-Driver

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation