cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jiyad1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

task bar icon overlapping

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 13-u104TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my taskbar shows abnormal attitude like windows icon/ start icon overlapped on my pinned icons/taskbar icons (search/time/wireless/battery), when I'll move the mouse courser on the taskbar icon it'll fix automatically.I'm facing this situation every time when I turn on my pc.  

1 REPLY 1
Muzammil_A
Level 4
Level 4
86 72 6 24
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

You may try to update the drivers for Chipset and Graphics from the following link to help you resolve the issue.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-13-u100-x360-Convertible-PC/12589419/mod...

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

***Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP***

I am an HP employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation