cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
apginn
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

webcam control center download?

HP Recommended
HD 4310
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently rebuilt my machine, and need to reinstall software.   I do not have a CD or DVD drive.

When I go to the product support page software download choices, for every version of Windows, the page informs me that there is no software available for this device.

Simple questIon: where can I download the Control Center software for this device?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,951 42,191 4,642 12,404
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

at the following support webpage. Driver support only goes up to Windows 7.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-hd-4310-webcam/5273433/drivers

I am not an HP Employee.
apginn
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This was the page that I was trying to access when I posted the question.  It does not work on any of my Windows devices.

I assume that it detects that I am running Windows 10.  

I do not see the point of asking me the target operating system if the page then blocks the download!

In the end I opened this on one of my Android devices, downloaded the software and copied it over to the Windows device.  Not a good way of working 

:indifferent: :HalfEyes: :Crying:

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,951 42,191 4,642 12,404
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had no problem downloading the software. See the following image.

no prob.png

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation