A signature is a great way to personalize your posts. You can add a brief details about your products or just a personal tagline to distinguish your posts.
Creating or editing your signature is very easy. This is how you do it:
1. Log into the Forum.
2. Now, at the right pane, below your user name, click on My Account.
3. You will land on the Personal Profile tab, under Personal Information.
5. Scroll down to the text box named Signature.
6. Now, enter your preferred text in the signature.
Your signature should be brief and should not contain any inappropriate content. For example, you can put any simple text as the signature.
Or, you can use a HTML code to color or design your signature accordingly. You can even add small pictures using HTML code.
7. Once done, scroll down and click on the button.
Now, all your new and existing posts will have the signature at the bottom. If you want to make more changes, perform the same steps again.
If you want to search for solved threads for a model or a particular issue - check the link below to learn how to do it easily.
Searching for Accepted Solutions