06-03-2014 11:29 AM - last edited on 10-18-2018 09:42 AM by danny-r
The information in this topic will be updated soon to reflect the new design of the community
The email address you provide when registering for the HP Support Forum is where all “updates” from the forum will be sent.
Updates may include details about policy changes, website feature notifications, or new postings to online discussions in which you are participating.
It is vital that you keep your email address accurate so you don't miss any forum updates.
For instance, if you change your forum password but do not let us know your current email address, you will not receive the new password notification. Likewise, if you fail to provide a current email address you will not receive forum alerts or updates about online discussions in which you are participating.
If you think the forum has an old email address, please change it to your current preferred email.
How to edit your email address:
1. Log into the Forum.
2. Now, at the right pane, below your user name, click on My Account.
3. Just below the search button, you will find the options to Edit HP Passport.
4. Now, to change your email address, click on the Contact information.
5. The following page with an online form will open.
6. Edit your email address in the top field and click on button, once you are done.
That's it! The forum now has your current email address and you will receive all necessary communication from us in the same.