Thousands of people post on the HP Support Community each week. This can make it difficult to find some of the threads that you may be interested in following.
You can stick the threads you are interested in following to the top of the board they reside. For example if you find a really helpful post on fixing printer paper jams, you can stick that thread to the top of the board to make it easier to find the next time you have paper stuck in your printer.
When you stick a thread to the top of a board, you are only doing it for your account, not for the entire community. As a result, you will need to log into the Community to view these threads.
Making a thread stick to the top of the board is easy to do and you and unstick it at any time. (We call sticking a thread to the top of a board floating a topic.) Here is how you do it:
1) Log into the Community
2) At the top right of the screen you’ll see a gear icon, .
3) Click the icon to open the dropdown menu, and choose Float this Topic for Current User.
That’s it. You are all set to go.
You can un-float the topic any time you want. Just do the following steps to un-float a topic.
1) Go to the thread that you want to un-float.
2) At the top right of the screen there is a gear icon, .
3) Click on the icon to open the dropdown menu, and choose Un-float this Topic.
That’s all you have to do.
Dear Community members, we have discussed a lot of Community features in the previous threads, that you might find useful.
Now to conclude, check out the link below to see a few simple but important tips on how to help others in the community.