Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP pav 590-p0053w
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I’m getting a new GPU that requires around 400w, but my current system only has 180w. I tried looking for the name of my systems PSU but found nothing on the official product specifications or any online forums 

if someone could provide me the name of the PSU the system has or even just it’s dimensions would really help me out.  A recommendation for a new one would be even better too

thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

you will find answers here

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you, that’s a very informative chart 

but I have questions, & sorry if these are stupid questions, but what’s the difference between the black & green ones, & why do some PCs have 2 or more x’s in their row? Just so I know for the future 

HP Recommended

There is no such thing as a stupid question.
stupid is the one who does not ask for anything and does something stupid and then comes to cry !!
Unfortunately the author of this formidable knowledge base has passed away.
Take a good look at the bottom, there is a little caption that should help you understand better

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.