Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-30-2020 06:17 AM
Hi, i'd like to dispute my warranty on omen mindframe, but I can't do it. The problem is then I'm clicking on a submit button the page beginning to load infinetely and nothing happens. I've already tried it in different browsers and nothing seems to work. Please help me, also sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.
12-30-2020 10:06 AM
Welcome to theHP Community.
Reminder to those reading:
DoNOT respond to vermin who post phone numbers or email addresses.
HPdoes not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.
Normally, the form submission should work, of course. I cannot offer an explanation.
I've asked that someone take a look...
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards
Have a Care Pack Warranty that needs to be Registered?
Check the Warranty on your product
NOTE: Warranty date is updated after purchase and registration of the device.
If the device is not registered, or if there are other issues, submit a Warranty Dispute form.
NOTE 2: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
NOTE: The online database results do not impact the actual contract.
Excerpted: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)
Standard Warranty, that is, the warranty included with the device, typically covers hardware as explained in the Warranty document. Optional Care Pack warranties differ by contract.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community