Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Reverb G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I called service in mid-November about a failed Reverb G1 headset.  After working with the service rep, I was provided an order number for a replacement and was told I would receive it by Nov 18.  It is now Dec 3, and I have not received the unit or any further information.  hp.com/repair still shows that I should be receiving the unit on 11/18--two weeks ago.

Since my initial contact I have called the service center FOUR TIMES and have gotten promises of action, but never any follow-up.

- Nov 20: Called service center, and rep raised an escalation.  Was told I would receive a callback the following day.  No call received.

- Nov 23: Called service center, and was told that they are "working to resolve the issue."  Was promised a callback "within four hours."  No call received.

- Nov 26: Called service center and was told I would receive a call with more information "within 24-48 hours."  No call received.

- Nov 29: Service rep "raised another escalation" and "emailed his supervisor about the issue."  I was promised a call back within a couple of days.  No call has been received.

This would be comical if it were not so infuriating.  Is there any way I can find out what is going on?  I'm just about due for my useless semi-weekly call to HP service and wonder if there is a different approach I can take.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ColdFrontWI 

With our current Covid-19 situation, I believe everyone is trying to do their best to get our lives back to normal. In many cases, people do not know what is the next move.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.