Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Mouse 300 (4PH30AA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, I own a HP Pav Gaming Mouse 300 and to change it's color or dpi you have to press the "dpi" button, the color I want is white, but no matter how many times I put it in white it goes back to green, every, single, time.

I've tried long pressing the dpi button but that ain't working either.

Would you guys know the solution, or how to do it properly?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@dand1806

Welcome to HP Support Community

This seems to be a Hardware issue since the color should not change back automatically to Green. I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello @KrazyToad,

I've a problem with step 2, in which the HP website tells me that there's no product with the Serial Number I wrote, I've tried prodcut name and number (4PH30AA), the [Personal Information Removed] and nothing works.

HP Recommended

@dand1806

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, KrazyToad. I have trouble to find any smallest support for the mouse (HP PAVILION GAMING MOUSE 300). could you kindly point me to the drivers and software page? Thank you!

HP Recommended

@Kirtidas,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I would like to inform you that usually, the mouse does not require a driver as they are plug and play devices and use Windows drivers.

However, you can download all the software/drivers for HP products from the below link.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.