Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Mouse 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Mouse flashes continually red light and claims to be a keyboard in Windows Settings. The problem occurs in my Acer Nitro 5 all usb ports as well in TV too. Other USB-mouses works without any problem.

Product: HP Pavilion Gaming Mouse 300
P/N: 
4PH30AA

Mouse firmware is updated to the latest  V.15 Rev.A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It didn't help, sadly, but I returned the mouse to the store, so case closed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@HerraOutolintu,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that the mouse is not working on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Have you tested the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you uninstall the mouse driver from the device manager and then restart the computer and check if it helps.

Here is how it is done.

1. Type "Device Manager" into the search field to open the device manager console.
  2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
  3. On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
  4. When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.

NOTE: On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It didn't help, sadly, but I returned the mouse to the store, so case closed.

HP Recommended

@HerraOutolintu,

Thank you for keeping me posted.

If you need assistance in the future feel free to contact me.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.