10 9 0 5
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Reverb 2-43 error

HP Recommended
Reverb G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I purchased a reverb last year and from day 1 I had issues getting it to connect correctly. At times I had to reduce my refresh rate of my main display HDMI down to 60 hz to get it to work. I ended up switching back to my rift s after a few weeks due to the small sweet spot. I took it back out a few days ago to try it on star wars squadrons and I can not for the life of me get the USB to enumerate successfully. There are even times which is crashes the video card. RTX2080. I have an i7 6700K 40GB ram windows 10 latest drivers. I did uninstall and reinstall drivers including NVIDIA with the tool from the internet to no avail. Also what is strange when I boot up I can see the windows logo in the headset as it boots so I know the head set is physically working. When I plug it in I hear multiple USB enumerations and de-enumerations followed by the 2-43 message in mixed reality and code 43 in device manager. Outside of slamming this thing on the wall I'm not sure what else to do with it. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
farminer
Author
Level 2
10 9 0 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OH the PC is a Dell XPS 8900 I think. (yea I know).... I used to use the onboard USB 3 ports but since they were not working I purchased a separate USB 3.2 card and they too did not work. 😞

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation