Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
1G5U1AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm getting so much headache with HP support.  I want to return the g2 VR due to blurry issue, and the sales required the customer to contact the tech support first before issuing an RMA. While the Tech support needs to check the serial number which I have tried several times, the HP website cannot validate it, and there is no support phone number nor chat available, been wait on the chat for hours with no one response. It is such a disappointment and angry experience dealing with this troublesome.  Why HP cannot even validate your own serial number and provides no way for the customer to interact with a staff member. How this serial number going to input in order to get to the support.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@nicboy360,

Thank you for waiting! I understand your concern and to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send us a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

To assist you better, do you have a previous case number or were you in contact with the escalations team?

I understand you need assistance and I’d love to help. However, we encourage our customers to create a public post so that the conversation may help other community members find a similar solution.

Hence, I would request you to create a public post with the same query, so that you may get your answers from the various members we have in our community forums at HP.

Keep me posted.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.