Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-16-2022 10:10 PM
Everything was working fine with the headset and the controllers until today when the right controller wouldn't pair with the headset. When I turn the controller on, the lights flash and the controller vibrates anywhere from 3 to about 30 times, then it stops flashing and vibrating and the lights are just on like normal, but the controller won't pair with my headset.
I have tried multiple sets of batteries (for both controllers), re-pairing in the Reverb G2 headset setup app, and resetting the controller by powering it on with the pair button and power button held down together for 5 seconds, but nothing works.
11-10-2022 07:25 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting issues with the HP Reverb G2 controller, I am glad to assist you.
- Check the batteries of the controllers.
- Turn on the controller by holding down the Windows button on the controller.
- Press the small button near the end of the controller (near your wrist strap).
- When the lights begin flashing half on, half off, it’s in pairing mode.
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ on your PC or laptop to connect a new controller.
- When the controllers vibrate it means that they’re connected.
- Put the battery cover back.
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community