Daniel8372
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Reverb G2 stopped working - No longer powers up

HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP Reverb G2 which was working on a Lenovo Legion 5 (Ryzen R5, RTX 3060) and then suddenly stopped working and nothing seems to power it up anymore, Its turned into a rather expensive paper weight. The G2 has been used maybe 20 times since purchase and was also working in a Desktop PC with Ryzen 7 and MSI Mortar B550M motherboard though I had to buy an external USB hub for it to work in that setup as it refused to work through the USB though whether that is AMD or HPs fault is somewhat irrelevant. I have tried the hub with the Lenovo and it still doesn't even light up. The power on the external PSU is on as that is lit

I have since tried a Rift S and this is detected and works.

I have reinstalled all the Software and drivers for Windows Mixed reality. But this hasn't fixed it.

I have tried plugging it in to another windows PC with Intel chipset and it is not detected.

How do you propose to resolve the problem?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation