2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Reverb Loss Connection

HP Recommended
HP Reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

Me HP Reverb is losing connection at random in the middle of games. I have the PC 100% updated both the OS and the drivers. I have tested it on 2 other PCs and the same thing happens, the screen goes black and the game closes, seconds later the VR window returns as if the headset was reset. I am unable to contact support on the page, this message appears "This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website."

PS: All PCs have an i7 or i9 processor, GTX 1080ti and 16GB ram.

REVERB_ERROR.jpeg

Can someone help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Zando
2 2 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, tried different usb ports etc 

Was anyone able to solve this issue ever ??

Seems like a very common issue 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sandro_Teodoro
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Heeelllpppppp me...please
I can't get in touch with support ... [edit]and they send me to support in Spanish, they tell me they can't answer by phone for this product and they ask me to go through the support site . On the support site when I put the serial number it says the message in the image below and gives me no option to contact support .... how should I proceed ... HP simply makes support as difficult as possible ... disappointed even now

Reverb_No_Support.PNG

nedrian
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue. The support site says it's under warranty for 6 more months, but when I try to click support, it says that it's no longer serviced by HP. What's the point of the warranty then??  I hope someone gets back to you and me, because I'm really regretting this purchase.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation