Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have seen on the website that the HP Reverb Pro Edition will be 649$ Will there be a "Normal Edition" and what will it cost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

There will be a Consumer version and it will be cheaper. Dunno the exact price but it will be just below $600.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

There will be a Consumer version and it will be cheaper. Dunno the exact price but it will be just below $600.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can someone advise when the new stock will be available for New Zealand orders?

This is a stab in the dark but does anyone know if the issues regarding screen blackouts and flickering have been resolved?

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

I know that a  GTX 1080 is the minimum card for the Reverb, but what would be an optimal card that would let me fully utilize  it for a game like Elite Dangerous?

HP Recommended

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you could consider the 2080Ti but from cost/benefit analysis, you would get about ~30% performance upgrade when comparing the cards.

If you have the money to spend then 2080Ti will ensure you have superceded the minimum requirements.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I don’t think my question was clear, though. Of course a 2080ti would handle the job best, as it is pretty much the most powerful card available, but it is significantly more expensive than the other Nvidia and Radeon cards and I don’t think a 30% improvement is worth the extra cost. How would the 5700XT or the other cards in the 2000 series perform? I am looking at a 2080 Super as my upper limit, but if I could spend less and not notice the difference, that would be great. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.