Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have been having a lot of issues lately with my headset whereby it will constantly lose positional tracking. I have updated every driver/software and the BIOS and have also made sure that my monitor is not interfering with the cameras. I have also tried every usb socket and unplugged every usb that wasn't needed to no avail. I have also been getting a lot of 4.1 errors asking to plug in the usb and have had graphic issues where there is a lot of 'green' interference in the lenses meaning I have to unplug and reset the headset. It is now at the stage where I am losing the left screen when the headset loses tracking and most of the time it means a reset to regain tracking. This situation arises no matter what time of day/night it is so lighting is not a factor.

I have also noticed that when using the headset in a racing game tracking issues can occur, not always when turning into a corner but even when driving a straight part of the road. I have placed various markers on my walls to assist the tracking cameras but this hasn't worked. Both my gpu and cpu are stock. These issues have become progressively worse over the past few days to the point that the headset is unusable.

I would appreciate some assistance in trying to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Jay.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Well a powered usb doesn't solve anything. Even if I set up without the hub the headset will slew around and then turn upside down, this is in the home hub and I have not even turned around or activated an app. I have re-installed the app several times and still the view slews around without me moving my head. I really need to speak to someone who can point me in the right direction to return this unit for a fix.

HP Recommended

Well that seems to be the end of my Reverb, now windows doesn't recognise when I plug it in, I keep getting a unrecognised usb error and now the headset is completely dead. just before this happened the headset view would roll to the right until it was upside down then the left screen would go black until it restarted and then the same thing would happen again. I really would like someone from HP to address my problem, after £600 and 6 months hacked off is understating it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.