Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-18-2022 10:52 AM
I have a reverb G2 installed on an AMD computer with a dell monitor(1920X1080) and a Samsung 4k TV and has Windows 11 installed. I use it mainly for Microsoft flight simulator 2020. When I turn on to VR mode, I can seed the heasdset display very clearly in the TV, however, when I put the headset on, it is blurry. I try everyone I find on youtube(OpenXR) with no avails. Furthermore, my IPD is 63 and I move the setting way to the left(60), it is still the same. Can anyone help me with that problem?
02-21-2022 02:49 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing issues with the HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset display is getting blurry.
I have a few recommendations for the image in the headset appears blurry.
- Make sure that the headset is worn correctly so that the wearer's eyes are centered with regards to the lenses.
- Try to adjust the IPD (interpupillary distance). Note that Reverb G2 uses a hardware IPD. To change it, look for IPD adjustment on the bottom of the headset.
- Continue to wear any prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Check and clean the headset lenses as necessary (micro fiber cloth only no fluids).
- Due to the advanced design of the headset there may be some minor image ghosting in the first few minutes when starting the device while cold until the headset lenses have the opportunity to warm up.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community