cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Gofri666
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

HP wireless earbuds G2 right earbud not connecting

HP Recommended
HP EARBUDS G2

I have the HP wireless earbuds G2 which worked fine until today, when he right earbud decided not to work. I tried everything, including pairing again but the right one does not connect to any device while the left one works perfectly. I couldn't find any solution on this terrible website and i couldn't even contact any support personel with this problem AS THIS PRODUCT IS NOT IN ANY CATEGORY AVAILABLE!!!!!!!! Please if any of you has a solution let me know.... Or tell me how to get in contact with HP as they really don't want people to reach them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Senpai98
Level 1
2 2 1 2
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

YEP I FIXED EM! you just have to remove them out of their case (make sure theyre charged and that you remove them from your pairing list from your phone though ) and press down on both of them for id say 20 seconds. Ive pressed for 1 minute just to be safe xD. and then i put them in my ear and paired and they worked. its an issue with their system id say. sometimes they go out of sync with bluetooth or something. Anyways i hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
5 REPLIES 5
Senpai98
Level 1
2 2 1 2
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Literally same here today , right bud. Ive managed before to fix but i forgot how exactly. all i remember was trying to reset them by pressing down on them at the same time. im trying again now and if i figure anything out i will let you know!

1 person found this reply helpful
Senpai98
Level 1
2 2 1 2
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

YEP I FIXED EM! you just have to remove them out of their case (make sure theyre charged and that you remove them from your pairing list from your phone though ) and press down on both of them for id say 20 seconds. Ive pressed for 1 minute just to be safe xD. and then i put them in my ear and paired and they worked. its an issue with their system id say. sometimes they go out of sync with bluetooth or something. Anyways i hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 people found this reply helpful
Gofri666
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OH 

MY

GOD

You are a genius my friend! I don't know why they can't write this in the manual or literally anywhere. Thanks a lot for the help! 

SteenD87
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This information is not at all accurate, ive tried it all. the online support and even a simple manual on this product is under and standard. i'm so disappointed. In an attempt to register my product i couldnt even put in my serial number.

Alishaasingh
3 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for sharing the information.

Alishaa Singh
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation