Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
2GD20PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to ask, i buy my HP OMEN on 19/1/2018, and hp said that they wiill send My steam wallet and OMEN headphone lately at the end of March 31st 2018, Now its already 1st April 2018 and i didn't receive anything or get any news about my free gifts, i hope you will take action for this type of problems. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Afif_afif

This is a community forum -- we cannot answer questions (or take action) on purchases, warranty repair, promotions (free gifts), or any other service for which HP is responsible.

I suppose you could wait a bit longer -- one day late is perhaps not a signal that all is lost.

OR

If you purchased the computer from HP, contact HP Support or HP Sales.

Option:  HP Technical Support

Open Browser to HP Technical Support,

Select Contact Support or Business Support

Follow instructions

Use the serial number of your device (computer) to submit the case - do NOT post that information here or on any public forum / site.

and / or

If the gift is part of a promotion from another vendor, for example, if you purchased the computer from "Computers R Us" and the retailer offered the free gift with the purchase, contact that store / retailer.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Afif_afif

This is a community forum -- we cannot answer questions (or take action) on purchases, warranty repair, promotions (free gifts), or any other service for which HP is responsible.

I suppose you could wait a bit longer -- one day late is perhaps not a signal that all is lost.

OR

If you purchased the computer from HP, contact HP Support or HP Sales.

Option:  HP Technical Support

Open Browser to HP Technical Support,

Select Contact Support or Business Support

Follow instructions

Use the serial number of your device (computer) to submit the case - do NOT post that information here or on any public forum / site.

and / or

If the gift is part of a promotion from another vendor, for example, if you purchased the computer from "Computers R Us" and the retailer offered the free gift with the purchase, contact that store / retailer.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.