Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen 600

I have been looking everywhere for a means to set up the DPI stages on my HP Omen 600 mouse. I am not comfortable with all of the preset stages and I would like to edit them if possible. I tried downloading steelseries software but my mouse would not get recognized by it. On top of that, I could say that I am happy with one of the other stages but whenever I click all the way to it, it stays on that stage for 3 seconds and then switches back to default Red 1200dpi stage. Shouldn't it stop on whatever stage I click on?? Please help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Jay914,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you need assistance with the HP Omen mouse setup. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.

I have found a wonderful document which will give you instructions on how to use this Mouse. Please go through this link: Click here

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance. 

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.