Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ReverbG2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Reverb G2 was received by the warranty repair facility on 4/7/2021 and the email said it would be shipped back to me on 4/9/2021 but I’ve had no further contact for 6 weeks. I cannot call the HP Support  because I’m required to type in the serial number and it cannot find my serial number so I cannot get a phone number for support. I brought the issue of the unrecognized serial number up in a previous post and it was never resolved. Can someone help me get in touch with the warranty repair center? I do have a CSO# if that would help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @dmt6447,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended
  • The Reverb G2 cannot be out of warranty because it was just released in November. I purchased mine in February 2021 so it is well within warranty.  There is an issue with HP warranty website and the Reverb G2 where it does not recognize serial numbers so you can't get support phone numbers. There are many posts on this forum from users with the same problem. All I need is the telephone number for support in the USA so I can call to find out why the RMA process is taking so long. Again, my device is already at HP.....I want to know how to get it back.
HP Recommended

Hi@dmt6447, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Thank you for waiting! I understand your concern and to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send us a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.