10-21-2019 09:40 PM - edited 10-21-2019 09:43 PM
My hp omen reactor mouse is acting strange lately. From last couple of days, it's button response keeps changing and it doesn't matter how much i try. It just won't stop. Sometimes it works fine, but after few seconds it's left mouse button starts working as both the left and right button. And the right mouse button shows no response. I have tried everything i could find on the internet. But nothing worked
10-24-2019 05:38 PM - edited 10-24-2019 05:43 PM
I'll be glad to assist you with the issue you are facing with the mouse.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Could you please help troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
Try using an alternate mouse and check if you are facing the same issue.
Meanwhile, Run a Hardware test on the Mouse
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Immediately press the f2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the UEFI menu opens.
When the UEFI menu opens, select the diagnostic test you want to run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
If the test passes, try to uninstall the driver from the device manager.
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
2. In the device manager, expand the category "Mice and other pointing devices".
3. Under this category, right-click on the driver and click on Uninstall.
4. You may be required to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" and click OK button.
5. Restart the computer.
Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03385353 for Troubleshooting Mouse Problems.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for joining the HP Community.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee