Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anyone know what day we can order the new Reverb Consumer Edition? thanks!

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

May 6th for online orders.

Units have started shipping from the factories this week. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

Hi 

Could you confirm this will be in the UK for the 6th of may.  Also why is there no mention of this headset anywhere on the UK HP website, I can see on HP america it is advertised for may 6th and even sold out on USA amazon ?

HP Recommended

@spitfire148 wrote:

Hi 

Could you confirm this will be in the UK for the 6th of may.  Also why is there no mention of this headset anywhere on the UK HP website, I can see on HP america it is advertised for may 6th and even sold out on USA amazon ?

I have been told it will but but I will confirm today.
Amazon shows sold out only becaues they haven't recieved their stock yet. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

any confirmation on this yet ?

HP Recommended

Can I get a confirmation of whether Reverb is going to be sold in Australia, how much for, and most importantly, when can I order it?

Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Good luck. Ive been waiting to find out if its going to be on sale in the UK there appears to be no advertising for this headset, I would have thought they would be advertising it everywhere they can. If i dont hear before the 6th im going to order a different headset like vive pro or valve index. HP customer service has been poor. 

HP Recommended

I have to agree. I have had zero help trying to get info on this cool new headset. Every time I ask about it, I am told to enter a load of personal info and subscribe to this HP site.. and maybe, when its available, I will see it in a newsletter?

Does HP want more money or not? I have some here for them if they will sell me a new headset.

I am stumped why nobody can just tell me whether it will ever actually be available in Australia or not. Everyone dodges the question, and I am feeling less than optimistic. Valve had a similar attitude to transparency and communication with customers.

Its obvious that these corps have plans of where to sell and when to release products. Why is it so hard to get a straight forward answer?

HP Recommended

Hey Max

Any news on the HP Reverb Pro UK launch date? Can you confirm it will be today, the 6th? If so where will industry/end users purchase it from?

Best regards

J1 

HP Recommended

So it appears its not on sale in america or the UK right now several people are asking when they can buy this and the response we are getting is just loosing HP custom. HP customerservice or complete lack of is reason alone I will no longer be buying this headset or any other HP product. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.