Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN by HP Citadel Gaming Stuhl

Hello,

I found a post that descirbes my Problem perfectly.

"The support page couldn't be any more frustrating. When searching for the product, the only option to proceed is the chat bot which has no idea of the Citadel gaming chair.

When searching for the serial number, the support page has no idea of the gaming chair's serial number."

So i will provide the Information requested in the Post in Advance.

First name: Moritz

Last name: Given the fact that the Forum advices against sharing ng personel Information i will not share them here. 

eMail address: Given the fact that the Forum advices against sharing personel Information i will not share them here. 

Telephone number: -

HP model number: the only number I can find is 6KY97AA, that comes from the German HP web store showing the chair

HP product number: the only number I can find is 6KY97AA, that comes from the German HP web store showing the chair

Product serial number: the only number on the chair itself is [Personal Information Removed]

Description:

The HP OMEN Citadel gaming chair loses height. When I crank it all the way up, it takes a bit, sometimes a couple seconds, sometimes a couple minutes, and it starts sinking. I can drive it all the way up and it sinks back again.

The LInk to the Post with the same Problem: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Accessories/Omen-Citadel-gaming-chair-loses-height/td-p/8230455

The Link to the Post with the Chair: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-gaming-chairs/30206154/model/30206155

Please get in Contact with me about the Problem and if it is possible to get spare Parts. Please Contact me with E-Mail Adresse used to make the Acount in this Froum.

Have a nice day

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Moritz4 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. We are really sorry that you are facing issues with your HP OMEN By HP Citadel Gaming Stuhl. We want to help you with it. 

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Thanks!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.