Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-12-2021 04:18 AM
I have just purchased a new Omen MindFrame Prime headset.
However, when connected to my PC, I can hear a kind of whitenoise/static noise which is very annoying.
Here are the thing I have tried without any success:
- Plug the headset to another USB port
- Plug the headset to another computer
- Turn the volume level to 0 (I still hear the whitenoise)
- Select the computer speaker as the playback device (There are sound through the speaker AND whitenoise from the headset)
- Disable/Enable the headset from the sound setting panel
- Re-install the headset driver
- Disable all enhancements from the sound panel
I have no whitenoise issue with another cheaper headset.
The only time I don't hear the whitenoise is when I unplug the headset, so it happen only when the headset is powered.
Can you help me fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community