Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Gaming mouse G260
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have acquired a G260 gaming mouse, which is plug and play, but it only worked one day, the next day when turning on the PC it no longer recognized the mouse, I do not know if it is a matter of drivers, I also got the message that it does not the device could not be installed.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have the same concern. I just got my mouse today. My PC's OS is Windows 10 64bit. It worked for hours and it just stopped working suddenly. Tried to unplug and restart my PC and it's still not recognized. It looks okay though because RGB still looks fine as well as the sensor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.