Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Mouse 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I buy an Omen Mouse 600 but red, purple and orange colors don't work. So I don't know my DPI when I change it, only blue and green colors work. Is it a problem of mouse or a problem of my pc? The DPI is based on monitor resolution?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Gianmaria 

Its the mouse, not the PC.  It might just be the LED light. As you change the DPI, you should notice if your cursor can move faster across the screen or not.

Regardless, if this is a new purchase, I would take the mouse back to the store for a replacement. Otherwise, you would have to go through HP Support for a warranty issue.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.