Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Gaming wired mouse M270
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a hp Gaming wired mouse m270 and I want to register it on hp site for warranty claim but on searching my product with name or no. I cant find it what is this issue all products are the but this particular mouse is not

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Cronicweb

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

And, also refer to the link: https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/registration/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en in order to register your product. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have tried registering here but when I try to find the product m270 it says no results

P/N-7ZZ87AA

HP Recommended

@Cronicweb

Thank you for posting back.

If you are having trouble navigating via the contact HP options, generally it is because either your product is Out of Warranty or you are trying to get support beyond the business hours and our business hours falls between 8 am to 6 pm EST. We also have an option to contact us via Facebook and Twitter in wake of exigency.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have bought the product a few months ago only. I have emailed in the business hours only.

HP Recommended

@Cronicweb

Thank you for posting back.

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.