cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

the dongle receiver of the hp mouse G33M.

HP Recommended
wireless keyboard & mouse G33M.
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

my hp wireless keyboard and mouse model no.G33M whose usb receiver is lost so I wanted to ask the hp costumer care that if available by taking the 'S/n' no. or any thing else available on my mouse can you give me a usb receiver to make work my mouse  and the mouse is way few years old .    

my phone. is [Private Information removed].  and my email id is : [Private Information removed]

please help me with it . hp customer are 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,760 85,647 10,880 23,301
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aniket30904 

Are you sure it is G33M ?  Using Google I can only find the closest result

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02563089

The mouse does not support 5-Link receiver therefore you have to buy a new set because re-program a new receiver to get new code to match may cost more than buying a new set.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation