Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 880-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So my front/top i/o panel had the headphones port break so I am wondering what to do from here, any fix? or do I need to buy a new one (and from where). Thanks and happy holidays.image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

You might be able to find this part at HP Part Surfer (Link).

You need to select your location and input the complete HP product number to see if the part is available for purchase.

The service procedure to replace this component on a Omen 880-p000 desktop can be reviewed at the Services Media Library (Link).

Select Service Procedures, Cover/Front I/O board.

You may have to contact HP for service if this part is not available for purchase at HP Part Surfer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

You might be able to find this part at HP Part Surfer (Link).

You need to select your location and input the complete HP product number to see if the part is available for purchase.

The service procedure to replace this component on a Omen 880-p000 desktop can be reviewed at the Services Media Library (Link).

Select Service Procedures, Cover/Front I/O board.

You may have to contact HP for service if this part is not available for purchase at HP Part Surfer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.