Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp AMD RADEON R7 450 4GB CARD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of drivers and software for this card please, can not find anything on the hp website, many thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to use the W10 drivers from AMD.

AMD Radeon™ R7 M440 Drivers & Support | AMD

I have the same card in my Dell Optiplex 7050 and used the W10 drivers from AMD.

The file link indicates the R7 M440, but inside the driver package setup information files, it shows the driver supports the R7 450.

AMD682B.3 = "AMD Radeon R7 450"
AMD682B.4 = "AMD Radeon R7 450"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.