cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
iKeeTz
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Big bios problem

HP Recommended
Omen Obelisk 875-0215nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello i'm writing this message Following an update of more than disastrous bios 

I am switching to bios version F.25 and now i have a  blue screens repeatedly it is impossible to start the computer.

And of course impossible to put my bios in F.23 or everything to go very well 

So i have a computer at 1500€ unasable because you have been unable to get out of a version of a suitable bios and even worse to do Nothing to fix it 

How am i supposed to do now ??

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,645 9,288 2,965 11,391
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iKeeTz , welcome back to the forum.

Here is a guide that may help you recover your BIOS:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04126730

If this doesn't help, let me know and I will try to help further.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation