cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unbelievable21
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Can I add an eGPU to this particular All in one pc?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-b223w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I understand my graphics card is integrated and cant be physically changed. But I was wondering if I bought an eGPU, does this pc (HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-b223w) have the ports and/or ability to be added and used in lieu of the integrated one?

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,759 92,637 11,994 25,570
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@unbelievable21 

The answer is yes IF it does have a port which is fast enough to run eGPU.

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05492015

Looking at its left, right, bottom ... I can't see it has any port which supports an eGPU which is better than Integrated Intel HD Graphics.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
unbelievable21
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the response.

It has a USB 3.0 and a USB 3.0 type C connector on the bottom of the PC. Are these ports not fast enough then to run a eGPU better than the integrated HD graphics 630?

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,759 92,637 11,994 25,570
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@unbelievable21 

Did I say I was looking at its left, right, bottom ...  ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
unbelievable21
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you want to be technical, no you did not say "I" was looking at the left, right, bottom. And #2, there is only ports on the back and bottom, there is nothing on the left and right. #3, at the end of your comment, you said you couldn't see. So that's why i was letting you know the exact type of ports it has because the link you said also did not say it, or at least i could not find it. I was providing further info to make sure i could get an accurate answer from an "Expert".

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation