Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN GT13-0477NO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! Im trying to install vbios rtx 3080 but the screen goes off and then on again but no result. It opens CMD but it doenst work. I have version 94.02.26.08.17 and trying to install 94.02.42.80.FF. I did open the installer as admin. Any solution? Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hello
from here ?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-desktop-pc-30l-gt13-0000a/33802663

when the cmd window is open, give you time, or do you close the window after x time?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yes exactly!

HP Recommended

When cmd opens it goes really fast that i cant read then screen shuts down then on and thats it. The cmd is closed and im on the desktop again

EDIT: I managed to printscreen the cmd before its dissapear! This is what it says.

But how can they not match?! I have HP RTX 3080? Is it wrong rom file or is it to laptop rtx 3080??

hp.png

HP Recommended

Sorry for the wait @weezc00 I answered you just before leaving the community
I don't see anything special, just a mention in the attached document
Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2 (64-bit)
If you already have this version, I don't see anything more
https://support.hp.com/soar-attachment/632/col106207-ob-272263-1-ob-272263-1_sp113075_releasedoc.htm...

But unlike the other, there is nothing specific about the changes made, strange

This package contains the Nvidia RTX3080 VBIOS for supported models running a supported operating system.

Nvidia RTX3080 VBIOS

94.02.26.08.17 Rev.A

- Fixes issue where system would experience a black screen after restarting with a 4k HDMI monitor.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Oh ok i though it had resizable bar firmware. But i do get blackscreen sometimes when i connect to 4k tv. But its stranged that the bios does not match with my graphics card. Is it 2 differente rtx 3080 in 30L desktop?

EDIT: The CMD pic does not work so i uploaded it here. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

HP Recommended

So I can not guarantee it to you, but according to your error message, there is obviously a conflict.
I do not know if there are different models, but it is indeed a possibility, best if in doubt, do not insist
If you have any problems contact the after sales service

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

hi

Problem solved, a new update is available here?

https://support.hp.com/ca-fr/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-desktop-pc-30l-gt13-0000a/33802663/s...

-Improve system compatibility.
-Support Re-sizable bar feature.

on the other hand for the update of the video card nothing new?

https://support.hp.com/ca-fr/drivers/selfservice/omen-desktop-pc-30l-gt13-0000a/33802663

VBIOS Nvidia RTX3080

94.02.26.08.17 Rev.A3.9 MB28 sept. 2020Télécharger

VBIOS Nvidia RTX3080

94.02.42.80.FF Rev.A4.0 MB29 mars 2021Télécharger

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Yeah i saw that but weird that they havent upload vbios for the gpus. Hope it will come soon.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.