Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-bc401nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem using a custom resolution

i can only change my resolution from intel app when i right click in the dekstop

but when i go today to change my res all the saved i had were deleted and i couldnt add new ones

when i try to add new the screen flashes and nothing happen not even saving it 

i ask in a forum in intel page and they told me to contact here 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Zacharias03

Welcome to HP support community.

This seems to be a graphics driver issue.

Uninstall the graphics driver

Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager. Expand the node that represents display adapters, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.

Update the driver using HP support assistant.

Refer this HP document for the steps to update driver:- Click here

Update the Windows

1. Choose Start, point to All Programs, and then choose Windows Update.
  2. Do any of the following: If updates need to be installed, choose Install updates. To start checking for updates, choose Check for updates

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.