Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 880-130NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi; HP Omen 880-130NT product I want to buy. But I need detailed information about this product. If I need the graphics card used in the product, SSD motherboard RAM, such as the brands and serial numbers of components. For example the graphics card GTX 1070 MSI Asus gigabytes ? SSD Samsung ADATA Kingston? details such as.

TR : 

Merhabalar; HP Omen 880-130NT ürününü satın almak istiyorum. Fakat bu ürün hakkında detaylı bilgiye ihtiyacım var. İhtiyacım ise üründe kullanılan ekran kartı ssd anakart ram gibi bileşenlerin markaları ve seri numaralarıdır. Örnek olarak ekran kartı gtx 1070 MSİ ASUS Gigabayt ? SSD samsung adata kingston ? gibi detaylardır.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

this are your specs:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06061142

however the TAMPA mobo is a Z370 chipset which on its own is great however having a similar situation with my x900-000NX omen POWERED BY Z170 you won’t be able to do any OC over bios it will be LOCKED with no way to UNLOCK it , the mobo itself is decent in design and features but probably produced by FOXCON for hp, nothing exciting really.

The memory would be a pure budget hynix or samsung with no cooler attached green boards

M2SSD you may expect Samsung and the 2TB HDD Seagate at least in my case

Audio onboard is of course Realtake check your in-depth specification for more info

DVD RW some hp thing build by who knows who

All in all it will perform nicely but nothing extraordinary and for money you will pay you could build your own for less and better components, however if you want hassle free gaming PC that’s the way to go .

If you are lucky enough you’ll get some OC abilities with Omen Command Center if that is not exclusively granted for hp X299 motherboard users (Munich) otherwise you will be prompted to use Intel XTU

The vga will be nvida Founders edition labeled as hp , in design the same as the normal nvida founders but bios reports SUBVENDOR HP 

That’s about it I guess .

My X900 came with liquid cooling for the CPU it does the job pretty decent  but again nothing really exciting and limited to certain level of OC.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@xRh

Unfortunately there is no way to know what HP will use at any given time. Same as other OEMs like Dell, etc.

They will use what they have at the moment, thus the SSD could be Intel, Samsung, Adata, etc.

HP Recommended

this are your specs:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06061142

however the TAMPA mobo is a Z370 chipset which on its own is great however having a similar situation with my x900-000NX omen POWERED BY Z170 you won’t be able to do any OC over bios it will be LOCKED with no way to UNLOCK it , the mobo itself is decent in design and features but probably produced by FOXCON for hp, nothing exciting really.

The memory would be a pure budget hynix or samsung with no cooler attached green boards

M2SSD you may expect Samsung and the 2TB HDD Seagate at least in my case

Audio onboard is of course Realtake check your in-depth specification for more info

DVD RW some hp thing build by who knows who

All in all it will perform nicely but nothing extraordinary and for money you will pay you could build your own for less and better components, however if you want hassle free gaming PC that’s the way to go .

If you are lucky enough you’ll get some OC abilities with Omen Command Center if that is not exclusively granted for hp X299 motherboard users (Munich) otherwise you will be prompted to use Intel XTU

The vga will be nvida Founders edition labeled as hp , in design the same as the normal nvida founders but bios reports SUBVENDOR HP 

That’s about it I guess .

My X900 came with liquid cooling for the CPU it does the job pretty decent  but again nothing really exciting and limited to certain level of OC.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your response. You've been really helpful.

Product link I think this is the way to get this service.

[edit]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.