Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 30 L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

This is my 2nd OMEN HP Desktop in less than 3 weeks that I have had, doing the same issue, where it does not display the Temp Color for the GPU in the Omen Command Center. My first one started doing black screen during games and would just cut out, and I am afraid that now that the issue has returned on the Command Center for my 2nd PC it is going to start doing the same thing. I am so frustrated. Do I just need to move to a different desktop are these new Omen's just bugged out?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Ched004  didnt you already ask about this recently on the forum?

The CPU highlights green temps, the GPU and Mem dont.

This is normal and has nothing to do with your Omen crashing.

Its by design. My PC has never crashed while gaming and I only have a green indicator under CPU.

occ sys vitals.JPG

HP Recommended

I created this account yesterday so not sure how I could post it in multiple places. 

Regarding the screenshot this is also bad information, as the temperature for the GPU was displayed via a color code on the first day I had both PC's and now is no longer showing it. 

Ched004_0-1594123431944.png

I have already taken it to a professional and had it fixed. 

Thanks. 

HP Recommended

There was another user asking this question with a similar name. no worries.

But to say that I post bad information is not true or I wouldn't have been here for the years I have.

If you want to be more helpful, perhaps you could include what your "professional" actually did.

HP Recommended

You did have bad information by evidence of the screen shot, and the fact that it is supposed to display the color code of the GPU. 

I no longer want to discuss this with you, so anyone having this similar issue just PM me. 

HP Recommended

Then it may be a change in the model you have that HP does not divulge to us here. Eitherway, good luck. LOL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.