Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 875-1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have the most up-to-date BIOS, OS, drivers, and version of HP Omen Command Center 10.2.8.0. When I run a benchmark it freezes at 2% and won't progress no matter how long I let it sit. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Command Center seral times and loaded the SDK.

Operating system
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Microprocessor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
System memory
32 GB
Memory slot 1
16GB Kingston 2666MHz
Memory slot 2
16GB Kingston 2666MHz
System board
8509 00
System BIOS
F.30
Video
Graphic device 1
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Current resolution
1920 x 1080
Refresh rate
143 Hz

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello @TeamMiner 

It always helps us if you also post the full model number. The 1xxx is a series only. If you find the Product number in the HP Support Assistant, thats preferred. 🙂

Is the benchmark locking up on Default settings or did you overclock it?

Make sure you choose Default settings and perhaps also reset your bios to default also.

Does that help any?

HP Recommended

OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-1120 (the other entry was the result of the HP support tool spec status), I can’t change from default overclock because it won’t run the initial benchmark. 

HP Recommended

There are some known glitches that HP is working on with the OCC.

In the mean time all I can offer is to reinstall everything one more time including the Event utility.

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

Omen SDK package sp105569.exe

If this doesn't help, I have no other options to give.

Go to the Feedback button on the bottom of the OCC and use it to report the issue. You will need an email client like Outlook or MS mail to send the info. That is the best way to report an issue and the HP Omen team will see it.

HP Recommended

I have tried that twice and it doesn’t work. Any estimation on a fix? It is HP software and hardware on a desktop that is less than a year old. Edit: Removed bold text inadvertly added when I replied from my phones browser, further my comment was a critisim of HP and not intended as a critism of @Photoray002's response in any way. My appologies.

HP Recommended

Edit to reflect answer above.

No I dont know when they will have a fix. They will roll out fixes in the next updates but they dont announce them.

HP Recommended

Dude sorry, I replied on my iPhone and that's just the way it turned out. I wasn't trying to "bold text" you or call you out. I clearly mistook your Expert tag as an offical affiliation with HP Support. Again appologies, I meant no harm. 🤗

HP Recommended

Thanks, its hard to know what happens when we only can text. Things get lost in translation.

I am conferencing the some of the HP peoples this week and will be asking about this issue.

I cant guarantee anything, I can only report it. I was told there are glitches with the SDK package and AMD agreements, so there have been issues with the AMD cpu's. Im hoping they will get this figured out soon. But if they fix it, there is no one to report to me of the fix. 😡

Ya it ticks me off too, trust me.

Sorry. If I do hear of something, I will report back.

HP Recommended

On a side note, this is just one of the many reasons I have stuck with Intel, even on my customs.

My experience, AMD is great until there's an issue. Just my personal opinion.

HP Recommended

Thanks for understanding the miscommuincation and I do appreicate your assitance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.