Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0142
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if my computer has XMP/DOCP or Overclocking capabilities for my PC. I am currently using the stock 1x16GB RAM @ 2666MHz and the Ryzen 7 3700X that came with it but the overclocking tab isn't available for the Omen Gaming Hub. Thank you in advance for any help or advice!

Best regards,

WarriorWon1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello 

Ryzen Master may solve your problem. I don't see why other forum members would discourage the use of this application or disparage other forum members especially when a solution results. I thought this forum exists to help everyone.

Oh well, whatever.

auf Wiedersehen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

so probably not!
these functions are available on certain models only

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06543043

just for the exemple, don' t try

Solved: How to enable XMP profile in bios (if possible) - HP Support Community - 7730603

Solved: I can't change the XMP profile - HP Support Community - 7939056

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello 

Ryzen Master may solve your problem. I don't see why other forum members would discourage the use of this application or disparage other forum members especially when a solution results. I thought this forum exists to help everyone.

Oh well, whatever.

auf Wiedersehen

HP Recommended

Yes, I do not recommend it, because some users sometimes encounter problems..
Not everyone has the same configuration, technical knowledge, etc.
And rather than repeating, each time, that the user can do it, but at his own risk and peril, I just give the links for information
In my house, they say prevention is better than cure...
But the user is free to do what they want afterwards.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.