Venngeance
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen X 27" (240hz) - half screen green when using HDR mode

HP Recommended
HP Omen X 27"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having the exact same issue as listed in this previous thread (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Desktops/Problem-with-HDR-mode-HP-Omen-x27-240hz/td-p/7739254) when using HDR mode on my HP Omen X 27" display. This is the first time I have tried using HDR and so the first time I have seen this issue. I have owned this monitor for a few months now and have not had any other issues.

My specs:

Asus Z97-K Motherboard

Intel i7 4770k

GTX 1080

24GB DDR3 RAM

Any assistance is appreciated!

EDIT: To add, I have also ensured I have downloaded the latest official drivers for the monitors and have re-seated the Display Port cable between my monitor and PC.

2020-11-04 15_40_44-Clipboard.png

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,185 24,811 2,905 10,818
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Venngeance , welcome back to the forum.

What is the Product Number of the monitor and the computer to which it is connected?  Also, which video ports are you using to connect the monitor?  Normally, you will get better resolution with the DisplayPorts.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation