Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 500-164
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out if a Geforce 1660Ti will fit into the HP Pavilion 500-164, it is a dual slot gpu and I have the power supply necessary to run it. I also have the 4 back slots, I know it will fit into those, just worried about the length and width and height either rubbing the RAM or getting caught trying to slide the case back over. Also, if it is able to fit what are the steps to set it up after having it all plugged in? Do I need to enter Bios or..?

The names Austin, what’s up?
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@AustinnW , welcome to the forum.

It would help us to have a link to the exact card that you want to buy.  Manufacturers have their own specifications.  Therefore, a MSI card may not be the same as an EVGA card.  I will help you further when I have this information.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Here is the link

The names Austin, what’s up?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.