Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-2000a (2Z6E1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I have been trying to update my drivers on my pc and after selecting them om the HP driver site it normally opens the HP  download and Instal assistant but as of lately it doesn't open anymore. Then they ask me to install the HP support solutions which I have done many times before as they asked but it never seems to fix the issue as the HP site thinks it's still not installed and tries to download it again on my pc.

Has anybody ever had this issue before and has a fix for it?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

sorry i don't understand what you are saying..
but if you download drivers directly from the site, it should not search what you have already installed or not
Personally I use the direct download, and manual installation
But if you have hp support assistant , try directly

HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I normally install my drivers on HP site and as you can see in the pictures below it gives me different driver updates then the HP Support Assistant.

HP_Driver_App.pngHP_Driver_Site.png

But as of lately the website no longer lets me download and install the selected drivers.

HP Recommended

Too bad you deleted the model?
page of the series therefore:

Capture d’écran 2023-01-28 165842.png

TG01-2000a drivers.gif

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.