Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Omg you're a real MVP. That app works like a champ. Who knew you can control your RAM from a third party app. Thank you so so much bro.

HP Recommended

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 11 16.01.jpg

Same Issue and no results from updates etc for months. Lost faith in HP ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 11 16.01.jpg

HP Recommended

Funny cant even post a pic to show the issue :X

HP Recommended

I called HP last week and they told me they were working on an update in order to fix this issue.

HP Recommended

Thank-you Becorby,,,,,, I see the pictures popped up 

HP Recommended

I have same issue, probably everyone has it with a new version of OMEN hub. We are waiting for a repair for a long time, about 2 months. Please, HP support, please release the fix. 

thank you.

HP Recommended

This has been going on for too long.

Still not fixed to work in the official HP Omen App.

HP Recommended

There is an update for Omen Gaming Hub on the HP Support Assistance software which has enabled hyper x lighting through the hub

ryanm1701_0-1631832113035.png

HP Recommended

Does not work :XScreenHunter_01 Sep. 16 17.14.jpgScreenHunter_03 Sep. 16 17.17.jpg

HP Recommended

have you installed the latest update from Microsoft Store as well?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.