Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I wouldn't say that, no ..
unless it is done by a professional.
If you have never done this, you may have difficulties, if you miss the change, that you make a mistake, the computer may no longer work, and there no longer a guarantee possible!
Up to you

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Obviously made by a professional, but that could be better than risking to using this case for my warranty period and after that period maybe my pc will be "broken", right?

HP Recommended

Sorry, I can't advise you on this
It is a risk to take or not, you alone have to choose what to do!
Your computer, could work very well without touching anything (although I doubt it)
Modifying a brand new computer, with no certainty of the result, at the risk of losing the warranty, I don't know if that is the best option, you see?
Personally, in your place if I could of course, I will be reimbursed, if the computer does not suit me!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Okok, i understand, btw i can't be reimbursed anymore, ty anyway

HP Recommended

Basically, we are screwed once we have bought a HP product...!!!!

HP Recommended

Hp warranty is not really good.  To be perfectly honest it is a mistake getting an omen desktop. I suffered with horrible temps for 2 years before I had enough had move everything to a new case. Now I have a gaming pc that can be put full throttle like it is nothing.   The warranty I had was worthless. 

Until moving to a new case you can set a custom after burner gpu fan profile. It helps alot and you should not see the gpu go over 70c with a good fan profile. 

Usually I reccomend 28c at 16 % then 45 at like 25% then 55 at like 40%  until 1000 percent. You get it just make it aggressive.  For the cpu leave the panel off or punch the top part out and had some fans. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.