cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Prométhée
Level 16
10,686 10,540 1,096 3,563
Message 11 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I wouldn't say that, no ..
unless it is done by a professional.
If you have never done this, you may have difficulties, if you miss the change, that you make a mistake, the computer may no longer work, and there no longer a guarantee possible!
Up to you

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Eustass
Author
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 12 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Obviously made by a professional, but that could be better than risking to using this case for my warranty period and after that period maybe my pc will be "broken", right?

Prométhée
Level 16
10,686 10,540 1,096 3,563
Message 13 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, I can't advise you on this
It is a risk to take or not, you alone have to choose what to do!
Your computer, could work very well without touching anything (although I doubt it)
Modifying a brand new computer, with no certainty of the result, at the risk of losing the warranty, I don't know if that is the best option, you see?
Personally, in your place if I could of course, I will be reimbursed, if the computer does not suit me!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eustass
Author
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 14 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okok, i understand, btw i can't be reimbursed anymore, ty anyway

ShubhamAgine
Level 1
9 5 0 2
Message 15 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Basically, we are screwed once we have bought a HP product...!!!!

W1lltacular
Level 3
21 21 2 7
Message 16 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp warranty is not really good.  To be perfectly honest it is a mistake getting an omen desktop. I suffered with horrible temps for 2 years before I had enough had move everything to a new case. Now I have a gaming pc that can be put full throttle like it is nothing.   The warranty I had was worthless. 

Until moving to a new case you can set a custom after burner gpu fan profile. It helps alot and you should not see the gpu go over 70c with a good fan profile. 

Usually I reccomend 28c at 16 % then 45 at like 25% then 55 at like 40%  until 1000 percent. You get it just make it aggressive.  For the cpu leave the panel off or punch the top part out and had some fans. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation