Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen

Hey guys! I'm not very good with the tech lingo so you're going to have to dumb it down for me. recently I decided to hook up my drawing tablet to my new Omen PC, when I went to the back of the PC to look for HDMI ports, the only one that matched the look of my tablets HDMI cable was blocked with a plastic blocker wedged into the port with now tab to remove it. any ideas as to how I can plug in my HDMI cable? 

It seems that there are other HDMI ports but they're shaped differently. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Waosaki

I don't know your Hp Omen, please look at a label at its case (normally at the back).

Sounds like your Hp Omen has external GPU that why the internal GPU is disabled (covered by plastic). I need to know exactly what is the model/product of your Hp Omen (HP has many Hp Omen models/products around).

Please do NOT post serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Provost

Hey! so I found the model, but just so that I don't mess anything up. here's the link from the store I bought it from containing what should be everything I think you need to know haha. tell me if you need anything else.

HP Recommended

@Waosaki

I can't find the link. You can use HPSA (HP Support Assistant) to find out the model/product or try

(a) Right click Start,

(b) Click System.

Your machine model/product should be under Device Specifitactions (first line).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@provost 

OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p0xx

Is this what you're looking for?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.